Wednesday, September 16, 2015

What is Health?

To me, being healthy means someone who is both physically and mentally well. I believe that I am strongest at exercise and sleep. I make sure that I run at least one mile every day at the gym and work on abs. At night, I make sure that I get at least 6 hours of sleep. During lunchtime, I usually drive home to take a 10 minute nap; and after school, I take a 1-2 hour nap. The pillar that needs the most improvement is nutrition. For example, all I had for dinner today was a Nutella sandwich simply because it was convenient. For breakfast, yes I have a bag of fruit but that's pretty much what I eat all day because at lunchtime I sleep instead of eat. With health, I want to learn some easy and fast recipes to keep my nutrition up and some efficient study habits so I am less stressed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment