Friday, May 27, 2016

20 time reflection

I did my final project on outdoor art in which I had many trials and errors of creating something inspiring for people’s environments. I first wanted to create a mural but it didn’t work out because I didn’t have space for it. I then changed to a fire hydrant idea. Screen Shot 2016-05-23 at 10.13.16 PM.pngHowever, that idea was quickly shut down by a cop. However, shortly after, I created a play structure made of steel and wood and I hope to someday make it a big play structure. Screen Shot 2016-05-27 at 12.38.46 AM.png
I ended up giving it a presentation here
In the end, I think my Ted talk went well. I think that I showed a lot of the effort I put in. However, I lacked on speaking eloquently. I also lacked on giving good reference and raising awareness on the importance of our environment. From this experience, i became a little more confident speaking in front of a large group of people.
In the end, I think 20 time was a cool experience because it was something that I have never done before. I will be sure to use it as a reference for any future projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment