Thursday, April 21, 2016

Breaking Barriers

I decided to start painting on fire hydrants and I realized that a lot of poeple in this area are freaked out by it. Someone saw me painting near by their house and ran out to see if I was vandalizing their property. I got kicked out multiple times but I kept trying at each house and I ended up doing three. I learned that I don't give up to easily because when each person kicked me out, I would try harder to find a different fire hydrant to paint on.

It's difficult to try to find a new fire hydrant each time because it definitely takes a toll on the efficiency of my project. I think that I should make a different direction and decorate people's personal space for them and paint their walls. I know a family that is willing to let me paint a mural on a blank wall in their garage.

This experience has made me realize how much I loved to help out my community and it also taught me to be fortunate of the beautiful environment I live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment